I sent fannish gift packages to due South fen around the world: Hungary, New Zealand, Trinidad, and of course Canada. I bought bakery treats to bring to work for my co-workers, and I told the salesperson at the bakery all about More Joy Day and told her to "keep the change -- that's for More Joy Day". Along with sl_walker I co-created and am co-admin of a new dSC6D and Twin Peaks forum Both Sides of the Border for which we chose More Joy Day as the opening day. I had IRL More Joy Day dinner with verushka70 and we did 10-minute due South snippet word-sprints in honor of More Joy Day. I offered to beta (and the offer was accepted) for a due South writer whose fic has been WIP's for several years and who is now wanting to post again. I connected a fangirl who needed help from an Irish-speaking fangirl for Irish dialogue in her fic with an apropos Irish fangirl. I gifted sdwolfpup with a year of DW Premium account.
- 1: Happy 10th Anniversary, OTW!
- 2: A Shaw/Root (Shoot) Poem -- Person of Interest fandom
- 3: My DWversary!
- 4: fan_flashworks badge
- 5: Maritime Bhangra Group of Canada
- 6: TYK American Allies of Transgender People
- 7: fancons
- 8: Signal Boost for New Fancon
- 9: Community Pimping: NaNoDownUnder
- 10: My new dS fic
- Base style: Dusty Foot by
- Theme: Monochrome Purple by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags