I sent fannish gift packages to due South fen around the world: Hungary, New Zealand, Trinidad, and of course Canada. I bought bakery treats to bring to work for my co-workers, and I told the salesperson at the bakery all about More Joy Day and told her to "keep the change -- that's for More Joy Day". Along with sl_walker I co-created and am co-admin of a new dSC6D and Twin Peaks forum Both Sides of the Border for which we chose More Joy Day as the opening day. I had IRL More Joy Day dinner with verushka70 and we did 10-minute due South snippet word-sprints in honor of More Joy Day. I offered to beta (and the offer was accepted) for a due South writer whose fic has been WIP's for several years and who is now wanting to post again. I connected a fangirl who needed help from an Irish-speaking fangirl for Irish dialogue in her fic with an apropos Irish fangirl. I gifted sdwolfpup with a year of DW Premium account.
- 1: Maritime Bhangra Group of Canada
- 2: Signal Boost for New Fancon
- 3: Community Pimping: NaNoDownUnder
- 4: My new dS fic
- 5: WARNING: Google Docs phishing scam
- 6: That 20 First-Lines Meme
- 7: boosting the signal for a film about fandom
- 8: Supporting AO3 and the OTW!
- 9: National Canadian Film Day
- 10: Feb-March-April fannish IRL
- Base style: Dusty Foot by
- Theme: Monochrome Purple by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags