The next Firewhiskey Fic event for the altered-states creation of fanworks along with lots of sociability amongst fellow participants will take place for 48 hours starting at 4:00 PM EDT on Saturday, October 17.
If you'd like to spend some time creating fanworks while either imbibing or doing the 420 in an environment of online partying with the FWF fen, join the comm at Firewhiskey Fic on Dreamwidth.
No signups, no stress, no sobriety.
More info will be posted the week before the event.
If you'd like to spend some time creating fanworks while either imbibing or doing the 420 in an environment of online partying with the FWF fen, join the comm at Firewhiskey Fic on Dreamwidth.
No signups, no stress, no sobriety.
More info will be posted the week before the event.
no subject
Date: 2026-09-19 07:52 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-09-20 10:04 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-09-21 05:29 am (UTC)Well, at this point in life, most things of that nature put me to sleep. Regular daily life puts me to sleep!
no subject
Date: 2026-09-21 05:59 am (UTC)firewhiskey
Date: 2026-09-20 02:23 am (UTC)I'll be there!
Re: firewhiskey
Date: 2026-09-20 09:21 pm (UTC)Have you got any what-to-drink plans yet?
Re: firewhiskey
Date: 2026-09-21 02:04 am (UTC)I always fantasize about fancy cocktails, but I'll probably be lazy and just buy some hard lemonade or something. I should double check that I still have some Fireball on hand though as Fireball-and-cola is always my traditional first drink.
Re: firewhiskey
Date: 2026-09-21 03:10 am (UTC)Re: firewhiskey
Date: 2026-09-21 10:16 pm (UTC)I might buy some Rumchata and Baileys and Apple Pucker because I saw one of those videos that claims if you mix this with that you get a shot that tastes like ... apple pie or oatmeal cookies or Cinnamon Toast Crunch (not sure I believe any of these, but it's possibly worth a try). I need to re-watch the video to remember what went with what.
Re: firewhiskey
Date: 2026-09-22 01:39 am (UTC)Maybe you should put the link to that video in one of your posts during FWF.
Re: firewhiskey
Date: 2026-09-22 02:55 am (UTC)https://youtube.com/shorts/gPAhJp_MRT0?si=litY87Cfrihq1NNv
I won't do all of these, but I think this definitely justifies getting some Rumchata.
Re: firewhiskey
Date: 2026-09-22 03:50 am (UTC)