ride_4ever: (Headstones)
[personal profile] ride_4ever
IDEK to say about this discovery. I am not surprised that there is a so-called "kid-safe" search engine (Kiddle, as described on Wikipedia) and a so-called "kid-safe" online encyclopedia (Kiddle website). I am, however, surprised that it has an entry for Hugh Dillon -- it's "Hugh Dillon Facts for Kids".

Date: 2026-09-22 12:11 am (UTC)
mergatrude: (Hugh \o/)
From: [personal profile] mergatrude
Bwee!

Date: 2026-09-22 07:25 am (UTC)
baronjanus: I was searching for the answer, it turns out it's rock and roll. Hugh Dillon Works Well With Others (Default)
From: [personal profile] baronjanus
Love that. Noting that the "kid safe" is allowed to way "Killing" and "cemetery" which is better than some parts of the internet

Date: 2026-09-22 03:09 pm (UTC)
verushka70: By @violateraindrop for @lgbtrainbow and posted to@iwillnotdance (Default)
From: [personal profile] verushka70
What? How?? I mean...

Did not know he grew up on the same street as Dougie Gilmour. Even non-ESPN people like me have heard of that guy!

(I did know of the relationship and going to high school with The Hip.)

Profile

ride_4ever: made for me by oldtoadwoman (Default)
ride_4ever

September 2026

S M T W T F S
  1234 5
6 789101112
1314151617 1819
20 212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 06:22 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios